Great Dinner Ideas - in 10 min March 05 2015
Salmon with asparagus and cherry tomatoes in a teriyaki hoisin sauce
by Sharin Hossain March 5, 2015
One of the dishes my kids absolutely adore is our salmon with asparagus. I also love making it as it takes 10 min to prepare and the super healthy.
Salmon with asparagus and cherry tomatoes in a teriyaki hoisin sauce (for 4 people)
- 4 filets of salmon 150g each
- 24 asparagus (big bunch)
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 shallot (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon ginger powder
- 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped )
- 4 tablespoons of hoisin sauce
- 4 tablespoons of soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1 lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of crushed pepper (optional)
In a bowl mix the marinade, place the salmon filets in the marinade and mix well, keep in the fridge for 30 to 40 minutes.
Cut the asparagus in bite size pieces, and tomatoes in half. Place in the marinade.
Preheat oven to 220°c.
Place the salmon in a baking dish and place the asparagus and tomato around the salmon.
Bake for 20 minutes.