Quick & Easy Grilled Prawns April 16 2015
Quick & Easy Grilled Prawns
by Sharin Hossain
- Prawns - 20 pieces, shell on, deveined
- Cherry Tomatoes - 15 – 20 (sliced in half)
- Shallots - 3 – 4 finely diced
- Garlic - 4 cloves minced
- Chili flakes - 1 teaspoon (optional)
- Olive oil - 4 tablespoon
- Black pepper - 1 teaspoon
- Sea Salt - to taste ( 2 teaspoons )
Put all the ingredients together and marinate the prawns in the fridge for about an hour.
Place the prawns on a hot skillet and grill for 2 minutes on each side. Serve with some lemon juice and chopped parsley and some grilled vegetable.